- Bachelor’s degree in related field or the equivalent through a combination of education and work experience.
Eight years of relevant experience in
IT, business, or consulting experience.
- Product management experience to include experience leading large mission critical products that involve significant business and technology change.
- Experience leading teams in a matrix management environment with demonstrated record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of business case development including cost/benefit analysis, NPV, and current and future state assessment.
- Advanced oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills necessary to communicate and persuade a wide range of audiences.
- Prior product management experience leading product teams of product design and engineering resources.
- Expertise with product planning tools (ADO, Aha!, Atlassian)
- Formal product management certifications or training, or equivalent